Asus Tuf CB02 RGB Gaming Combo
- Tactile TUF Gaming Mech-Brane key switches and anti-ghosting with 24-key rollover for responsive, reliable performance
- Validated for tough duty, with a specialized coating for extended durability and spill-resistance for everyday gaming
- Five individually customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB illumination zones with cross-device synchronization for infinite lighting possibilities
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable high-speed maneuvering using claw or fingertip grip
- Gaming-grade 6200-dpi optical sensor for pixel-precise tracking, plus a DPI button for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments
- Validated for tough duty with a specialized coating for added durability, 50-million-click Omron switches, and Teflon feet built for up to 250km of use
- Customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with cross-device synchronization for infinite illumination possibilities
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
TUF Gaming Combo
TUF Gaming Combo pairs the TUF Gaming K5 keyboard and TUF Gaming M5 mouse to create a package that delivers uncompromising performance and exceptional durability. K5 is equipped with TUF Gaming Mech-Brane key switches, engineered to deliver crisp tactility with every press – serving up an all-new gaming sensation. M5 is a compact ambidextrous gaming mouse that delivers the comfort, performance and reliability that gamers demand. Both K5 and M5 feature customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting, equipping you to dominate in personalized style.
Tuned to combine the desirable aspects of both mechanical and membrane key switches, TUF Gaming K5 debuts Mech-Brane switches that deliver a new gaming sensation: crisp, tactile clicks coupled with a quiet and soft cushioned touch. The full-height keys with 3.7mm travel distance offer swift and responsive actuations, while anti-ghosting and 24-key rollover ensures actions are reliably registered.
SPECIALIZED COATING WITH SPILL-RESISTANCE
Inside and out, TUF Gaming K5 is built to provide years of service on the frontline. Its outer shell features a specialized coating that’s fortified to withstand a battery of more than 10 stringent abrasion, friction, and perspiration tests. And spill-resistance up to 60ml ensures that accidents with cans or cups won’t kill the action.
Armoury II is driver-based software that offers extensive controls and an intuitive UI so you can easily tune TUF Gaming K5 to play your way. Create profiles, customize colors and lighting effects, map keys, record macros and more. You can even track hardware stats during gameplay for entertaining data analysis.
Gaming-Grade Optical Sensor
Fitted with a gaming-grade 100- to 6,200-dpi optical sensor and tracking up to 220 inches per second (IPS), TUF Gaming M5 delivers the accuracy, precision and speed you need to compete. And with a 1,000Hz polling rate, you’ll enjoy lag-free responsiveness for ultrasmooth gaming experiences.
Rugged and Tough
Inside and out, TUF Gaming M5 is built to provide years of service on the frontline. The outer shell features a specialized coating that’s fortified to withstand a battery of more than 10 stringent abrasion, friction, and perspiration tests. And to help keep the K/D ratio high during frantic battle, critical buttons utilize tactile Omron switches that are rated for at least 50-million clicks, while the base features enhanced Teflon feet to keep movement smooth for countless hours.
Rubber Friction Test
Six Tactile & Programmable Buttons
TUF Gaming M5 features six tactile and programmable buttons to configure your layout for personalized play. The separated design of the left and right buttons lowers actuation force and travel distance, so you’ll enjoy faster and more tactile clicks. A DPI switch and indicator lets you adjust sensitivity on the fly, while two strategically placed left-side buttons and a clickable scroll wheel offer additional control options.
Armoury II is driver-based software that offers extensive controls and an intuitive UI so you can easily tune the TUF Gaming M5 and play your way. Create profiles, customize colors and lighting effects, map buttons, adjust performance settings and more. You can even track hardware stats during gameplay for entertaining data analysis.